PLATFORMS THAT PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL LAYER
These platforms are intended to enhance the traditional services usually offered by OPC.
1- MONITORING AND EVALUATION PLATFORM Login
OPC works as a third-party monitor between project donors and implementing partners.
The monitoring and evaluation platform facilitate vital communication between the two and ensures that follow-up is performed actively and regularly.
The monitoring and evaluation platform is of added value because it facilitates the projection of results and helps monitor the stages of project implementation,
especially regarding activity progress and implementation quality.
2 - CAPACITY ASSESSMENT & ORGANIZATIONS BUILDING PLATFORM Login
OPC uses this platform as an additional layer for capacity assessment and building. It is therefore an “Organization Capacity Assessment Tool” (OCAT) which provides the following:
- A space for communication, file exchange, and the making of audio and visual calls between the center, partners and any other stakeholders, whether they are project implementors or organizations to be evaluated.
- The application of assessment tools (surveys, video or audio interviews etc.).
- A place to display results of the assessment, with various permissions.
- Regular reports on the activities of participants in the platform, issued by the implementing party or donors.
- Discussion forums for the exchange of information and experiences.